Some celebrities have gotten married once, twice or even more! By contrast, there are some unconventional for Hollywood characters, who are always single. Let’s see our list of actors who have never tied the knot.
1. John Cusack
John Cusack is an unconventional hero, like most of his characters. He has been involved with Neve Campbell, Minnie Driver, and his Say Anything co-star Lili Taylor, but did not tie the knot with any of them. He usually keeps a low profile romantically.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- His thoughts on marriage: "Society doesn't tell me what to do." — John Cusack to Elle, November 2009.
2. Matt Dillon
Despite a relationship with Cameron Diaz in the late '90s, Matt Dillon has never married. Dillon has a pretty epic dating history that includes exes like Brooke Shields, Melanie Griffith, and Eliza Dushku.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: New Rochelle, New York, U.S.
3. Matthew Perry
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Williamstown, Massachusetts, U.S.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio
Leonardo DiCaprio is the ultimate bachelor, who is always in romantic relationships. His love affairs with models and actresses are widely covered in the media.
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- His thoughts on marriage: "The truth is, you can't predict marriage. You can't plan it. It's just going to happen when it happens." —Leonardo DiCaprio to Parade, January 2016.
5. Jamie Foxx
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Terrell, Texas, U.S.
- His thoughts on marriage: "I don't know if I'm built for marriage. I know one thing: I'm a very loving person when it comes to connecting with someone and being there." — Jamie Foxx to Oprah, December 2012.
6. Owen Wilson
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America.
7. Winona Ryder
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Minnesota, United States of America.
8. Diane Keaton
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
9. Dana Delany
Dana Delany is the actress who has never tied the knot.
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York.
- Her thoughts on marriage: "Marriage has never been a big deal for me, but I think I’m ready now... I got to have all the fun in the world, to experience a lot of people and figure out what I really like."
10. Charlize Theron
The actress declared herself as a forever-fiancée. She believes that marriage is a divine right, but has no interest in it.
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Benoni, South Africa
- Her thoughts on marriage: "I really want for myself a long-term relationship," she continues, "and I have been in long-term relationships...That's the kind of union that I want. The actual ceremony is not something that is important to me—but I see the importance for other people."